Parade has been a creator of the best in organic baby clothing since 2004. We currently have a studio shop in Gastown, an online store, sell wholesale to boutiques across Canada & the US. and have now opened a second retail location in Granville Island's Net Loft.
Part-time Retail/Online fulfillment - Gastown location (*new)
Parade Organics is looking for an independent self-starter to join our team at our Gastown shop from 20+ hours/week to start, depending on the needs of the candidate.
Duties include working in our retail store, helping customers, as well as online order preparation.
A big part of this position is order fulfillment, which can take place within the shop or in our office downstairs. Our online store is growing quickly and we are looking for people who enjoy taking care of stock, pulling & packing orders and making them look great. You have to be able to work with a small, friendly team & enjoy the active part of prepping & shipping a lot of orders, especially after sales or big launches, etc.. it's always busy!
Parade has been a designer/manufacturer of the best in organic baby clothing since 2004. We sell wholesale to boutiques across Canada & the US., have an online boutique, and have now have 2 retail locations, in Gastown and in Granville Island's Net Loft.
We are looking for a driven candidate who will:
* Have an enthusiastic approach to all you do
* Keep the shop clean & visually appealing
* Enjoy helping customers to find the perfect items, helping to create a unique and enjoyable shopping experience
* Be able to work independently and diligently during quiet periods, and be able to multi-task and work efficiently
* Effectively communicate Parade's business ethos and sensibilities
* have an eye for clean, fun design
* are detail oriented
* like a busy environment, working independently, and with a small, close team
We are a small boutique brand offering a very friendly and creative environment with nice people & flexible hours. This is for 20 hrs/week - we can increase hours over time if this is what you're looking for, or may be perfect for someone who only wants a part time position.
Please specify your availability. Some weekend availability may be required, but we do offer very flexible scheduling.
How to apply: Submit a resume and a cover page with 2 things you like about Parade and why you think you'd enjoy working in this position to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!